Internet Safety For Business, Home.
F-Secure SAFE is the best there is for online family protection including malware detection, antivirus and Trojan prevention. Award-winning internet security for all of your devices including; PCs, Macs, Mobile phones and Tablets.
Established in 1989, F-Secure SAFE sells in the millions every year. Additionally, it is beautifully designed and easy to use - winning awards every year.
Furthermore, in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 F-Secure SAFE antivirus received the AV-TEST Best Protection award — that's 5 years in a row.
Below are a few reviews:
"F-Secure provides excellent protection, and for that our Labs experts have awarded it the highest score in our tests." Andreas Marx, CEO AV-TEST, February 2015
"It’s unusual to get multi-platform cover for this price. Well laid out and generally easy to navigate.” PC Advisor
"F-SECURE SAFE is a Brilliant App. Has lots of Useful Information and Features for your Phone. Very user-friendly and informative. Excellent App." Google Store – Google Play
- Covers PCs, Apple Mac, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Secure your online banking with Banking Protection
- Locate your Teenager, Kid. Lock, Unlock or Wipe your phone
- Easy to use, Really easy to install
- Keeps you safe when shopping online
- Best Online protections, Anti Virus, Trojan detection
- Protects you at office, home and out & about
- Age appropiate browsing for kids, Teenagers.
- Control length and time user can connect
- Easy-to-use personal portal to control & find all devices
- Wipe (blow up phone) in the event of loss / stolen
Contact us, to find out more about our internet safety talks and internet security softwares / antiviruses.
During COVID19 online gaming portals said usage up 60%, now its time to win that time back and get kids back on track putting down devices reducing game...
Since COVID19 arrived, online gaming usage has risen 70% on average, experts are warning parents and players to be more careful. DDoS attacks are commonplace...
Virtual gaming platform Roblox is developing content ratings for games and easier parental controls for their kids, says the company’s chief privacy officer...