Internet Safety For Business, Home.
We want ambitious progressive people who want to progress in their careers and achieve great things. We offer training, opportunity, progressive salary structures, incentive and a defined bonus. Holidays are important to use and we want you relaxed. Work Life balance is important as is family. Home working is available down the road too! We love older people and families.
Urgently need an Irish language Speaker for online safety talks in Irish.
Seeking UK Sales Director too. SEO expertise. Please use form below.
Location: London Department: Online Safety Speaker Nature: Part Time
Role and Responsibilities
You will be speaking to a wide range of state funded and public schools. Ideally you will happy speaking with both primary, secondary schools. We are also happy to accept applications from people who ONLY want to speak with younger students not Teenagers. We have openings for both. You must be conversant with all issues relating to Phone Addiction, Behavioural, Social media, Gaming. You must make a impact with the students. The role is paid part time, remuneration is in relation to schools size and ability to pay. You will have to be Police Vetted.
• Clear communicator, understand children, their interest in social media, gaming and online world
• Understanding addictive nature of gaming and social media.
• You understand the explosive nature of the subject matter to parents, Teachers
• You are familiar with Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, their appeal to kids
• You understand the whole landscape in terms of Phones, Games, Social Media
You fundamentally agree with the need for 'Parental control'. This is a sensitive role where you will exposed to Principals, Parents Associations, Teachers and their concerns. Vetting will be undertaken by us.
This is highly rewarding, richly vocational from which you will derive high degree of personal satisfaction. You You will need to be well informed of issues as they arise. Naturally we will provide support, training, material, subject matter expertise. Please note that this role is very flexible, part time, and requires travel.
Email us Now
Location: London Department: Sales Engineer Salary £40,000 plus T&Cs, Pension, Incentives
At BeSecureOnline, work is more than a job - it's a real life with a meaning, purpose with opporuntity: To build. To design. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. Building markets, inventing. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Your Role and Responsibilities Our Infrastructure Services sales people are lucky enough to sell some of the world's most innovative Cyber safety IT solutions. You get to interact directly with clients in a wide array of areas. You will work both with BeSecureOnline teams and independently, rapidly assuming direct responsibility for maximizing existing and new business opportunities, within Infrastructure Services. You’ll benefit from the best training in Europe to help you grow your career and gain exposure to international clients. You must be able to express your self clearly in English. Vetting will be requested.
• Reach or overachieve targets and goals
• Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and close
• Through development become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients
• Social Media will play a big part in how you engage, interact and influence your clients
• You will have personal drive and ambition to make you stand out
• Build your network of contacts both within BeSecureOnline and your client base, making yourself the go to person for your specific field
• Take personal interest in everything you do, putting your client first, being prepared to take on challenges, solve problems and work with your team to get things done
• You will have strong communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly
• You will be well informed and be able to articulate changing trends in Information Technology, particularly cloud based solutioning
BeSecureOnline is committed to creating a diverse environment, all of us are treated equally. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Proven track record of 2-3 years in IT Sales, as well as demonstrated account management experience
• Demonstrated skills in sales pipeline progression and forecasting, using CRM systems
• Excellent Social Media presence and can demonstrate how you use social media tools in your sales role
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• You will be able to show evidence of your professional development through, courses, certification forums etc.
• Must have native level English
• Keen interest in technology & learning
Location: Dublin - Department: Technical Engineering
Role and Responsibilities
The role of the TSS Account Manager is to manage all Technical Support Service (TSS) business in a defined territory. Whether this is a renewal or new business your role is to protect revenue stream associated with your accounts and develop new revenue. Support will be on both BeSecureOnline and multi-vendor products and it is required to work independently and/or part of a wider BeSecureOnline team to identify and close business.
• Are you an experienced sales person who can identify opportunities, manage the sales cycle while building relationships with clients and ensuring satisfaction?
• Can you manage accounts end to end and exceed half-yearly targets while helping clients achieve their goals?
• Can you sell on value and handle objections?
• Can you multitask and prioritise your business to achieve results?
• Can you manage a defined territory within a large multinational?
Interested?, then we want to talk to you about joining our growing team of like-minded sales professionals. BeSecureOnline will provide sales training to improve your sales skills and provide mentors to ensure you develop to reach your potential.
You will be responsible for a defined territory/ clients and the ourobjective is to reach or overachieve targets and goals. Working with various sources you will develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure. You will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients. Account management activities such as pricing, contract entitlement, invoicing queries and collection of debt are included in this role.
Social media presence is a must to promote the brand, engage, interact and influence your clients. You are expected to find a resolution if you encounter an obstacle when generating business and manage to resolution. You will need to have personal drive and ambition to make you stand out. You will need to build your network of contacts both within BeSecureOnline and your client base, making yourself the go to person for your specific field.
You will need to take pride in everything you do, putting your client first and address challenges. You must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally and visibly.
You must have a consistent track record of 2-3 years B2B sales, preferably in IT, as well as demonstrated account management. You must have demonstrated skills in sales pipeline progression and forecasting, using CRM systems. You are a clear presentor in person and online. Energetic, you will work in a dynamic and challenging environment. Please provide details of development in similar roles in terms courses, certification forums etc.
Location: Dublin - Department: Social Media Team
We will be posting details to this job shortly looking to onboard in December 2019
Location: Dublin - Department: Speaker Team - Nature: Part Time.
We are looking for Part Time Online Safety Speakers for Irish Language Schools looking for internet safety speakers able to speak about online safety in Irish. Phone Addiction, wellbeing, behaviour and the impact of excessive online activity (social media, gaming) on them. Mainly for Primary Schools. Position is part time ideally available for 2/3 engagements per week. No degree needed, references will be taken up. Garda Vetting will be required. It's very uplifting indeed, each session will be €200/250. 8/12 times per month.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is paid part time, remuneration is in relation to schools size and ability to pay. You will have to be Garda Vetted.
Snapchat, Instagram, Tik Toc, Fortnite, Roblox. Making them smart, cybersafe.
Businesses have been warned of an internet email scam which has seen fraudsters steal €650,000 from two commercial companies recently.
They were settling what looked like legitimate invoices from real suppliers. One company lost €200,000 and the other €453,000, gardaí said on Monday.
The criminals send emails to businesses and individuals from whats looks like the real supplier. The emails request firm to change the bank account details on record for the supplier to a new bank account, controlled by the criminals.
Read More ...Posted by Graham Mulhern on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 Views: 73